The brand new Venturi STC is an evolution of the much loved Orro speed machine. Nothing had to be revolutionized with this bike so the winning frame geometry formula has been kept, with all the resultant handling characteristics that make the Venturi so fast to ride remaining. However, the updated frame head tube and cockpit componentry make it even better. A fully integrated cockpit now features on every model for improved front-end aero performance and a clean look.
The fully integrated cockpit utilizes a customized BlkTec carbon bar & stem on all Tailor-Made versions. This system is designed to be flexible so you can change to a completely different system easily. The Venturi is an aerodynamically optimized frame that rewards you with brilliant speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down. The Prologo, BlkTec, and Sram kit ensure every contact point is a joy to use throughout your ride.
- Frame: Orro Venturi STC, road press-fit, flatmount, thru axle
- Fork: Orro Venturi STC, tapered steerer, flatmount, thru axle
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Airbeat 400 DB, 40 mm rim depth
- Handlebars: BLK TEC R1 - Width: S/M 42 cm, L/XL 44 cm
- Stem: BLK TEC M6 - Length: S 90 mm, M 100 mm, L 110 mm, XL 120 mm
- Seatpost: Orro Aero Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension, 143 mm
- Bar Tape: Orro Max Grip, Black, 3 mm
- Tyres: Vredestein Fortezza, tubeless ready, 700 x 28C
- Tyre Sealant: Vredestein, 250ml
- Shifters: Sram Force AXS
- Front Derailleur: Sram Force AXS
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force AXS
- Chainset: Sram Force AXS
- Cassette: Sram Force AXS
- Chain: Sram Force AXS
- Discs: Sram Force AXS
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Force AXS
- Battery Charger: Sram Force AXS
*applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
*subject to revisions in relation to availablity
Images intended as a representation of colour & may not always show exact specification.