The Gold Evo 105/FSA has been designed with efficient long distance cruising, punchy hill climbing, and reliable commuting in mind. New for 2021 is the striking red frame colour which is sure to help to highlight your movements to other road users. Evo specification bikes get the same proven geometry and frame features as their counterpart top of the range STC models.
The frame manufacturing process employs our own custom layup of 3 different types of unidirectional carbon fibre material to provide an ideal blend of stiffness and comfort. The predesesor to the Gold Evo, the Pyro Evo was named as a Finalist in the road.cc Sportive and Endurance Bike of the Year 2019/20. This fully mechanical model helps us to offer a fantastic value carbon road bike, the cable disc brakes offer straightforward adjustability. In order to achieve the right low end gearing for extended climbing efforts we specified a compact FSA chainset paired with an 11-30T cassette.
This combination offers a highly effective ratio of gears making it much easier to completely conquer hills of considerable elevation while maintaining a healthy pedalling cadence for smooth riding. Having lower gears to reach for preserves precious calories allowing you to remain in the saddle longer, this is perfect for the all-day rides we designed the Gold Evo to take on.
- Frame: Orro Gold Evo, BSA threaded, flatmount, thru axle
- Fork: Orro Superlight 3.0, tapered steerer, flatmount, thru axle
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R900 DB
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1 - Width: S/M 42 cm, L/XL 44 cm
- Stem: Deda Zero 1 - Length: S 90 mm, M 100 mm, L 110 mm, XL 120 mm
- Seatpost: Orro Alloy Setback
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar Tape: Orro Max Grip, Black, 3 mm
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race SL, 700 x 28c
- Inner Tubes: Vittoria Lite Tube, 25/32c, Presta 60mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105, Mechanical Disc - ST-R7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-On - FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, SS - RD-R7000
- Chainset: Shimano, 50/34T - FC-R7000 - Length: S 170 mm, M/L 172.5 mm, XL 175 mm
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30T - CS-R7000
- Chain: Shimano, 11 Speed - HG601
- Disc Rotors: Tektro, centre lock, 140mm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, road BSA threaded - BB-RS500