New for 2020, our Venturi Evo Tri bike has been designed for anyone wanting the versatility of a road bike that can also be used for Time Trials and Triathlons. Maybe you want to try out a triathlon for the first time and don’t want to commit to a full on Triathlon bike? This bike bridges the gap. It takes all the design, features and incredible looks from our top of the range Venturi road bike. We have designed a seatpost that allows the rider to get far enough forward for a TT position and far enough back for a road position.
Using the same geometry as our top Venturi STC, the Evo is made with our own custom layup of 3 different types of UD carbon to offer the perfect blend of stiffness and comfort, paired with the superb Shimano 105 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes. The Venturi Evo Tri bike still maintains the top features of the Venturi with a hidden seat clamp, optimised for 28mm tyres and includes 12mm bolt-thru axles with our switch lever design. For this model we have designed a versatile seatpost so you can get forward enough for triathlon and far back enough for road.
It’s also been fitted with clip on Vision Trimax extensions so they can easily be removed when not in use. This is an incredible all-round machine that wills you to go faster, and whether on the road, club TT or local triathlon, it will turn heads in this fantastic white and blue.
- Frame: Orro Venturi, road press-fit, flatmount, thru axle
- Fork: Orro Venturi, tapered steerer, flatmount, thru axle
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R400 DB, 35 mm rim depth
- Handlebars: FSA Vero Compact
- Stem: FSA Omega ST
- Seatpost: Orro Aero Carbon, tri specific
- Saddle: Prologo Tri
- Bar Tape: Orro Max Grip, Black, 3 mm
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race SL, 700 x 28c
- Inner Tubes: Vittoria Lite Tube, 25/32c, Presta 60mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105, Hydraulic Disc - ST-R7020
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-On - FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, SS - RD-R7000
- Chainset: Shimano - FC-R7000